God never abandons you
There in the office, though she was there, live and in color, looking at the two men, it was very hard to believe they were brothers. They were so different.
– Really! I'm telling the truth. We are brothers! The older boy said.
– How well is it true? It can not be your brother. It is very different from you. Very surprised, said the girl in the office.
– I know he is very different from me, but believe me: no kidding, it really is my brother! He confirmed the elder brother.
– I'm not understand anything! You got me twisted! You're so white boy and he is black. How can it? Your parents are the same? Curious, she asked the girl.
– I know it may seem strange, but our parents are the same so. There is one thing I have not spoken to you, that my brother here, my younger brother. He is adopted. My mother found it in a wooden box there near the fruit market. This was more than thirty years. Said the older brother.
– Wow! How neat! What an interesting story. Tell me, what do you think? How do you feel seeing that today you are here with your brother buying a company this size. Damn you are a young man of great huh luck! Do not you think that everything could be different? He asked the girl to the younger brother.
– You're right! You know I've thought a lot about this subject. But I'll never forget when I was fourteen and God, through His Word, the Bible, communicated with me and showed me what had happened in my life. I cried so much. I remember like it was today. Said the younger brother.
– It is a passage from the Bible? Interesting! That passage was this move that much to you? He asked the girl.
– The one that says: And the younger brother.
When my father and my mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me. – Psalm 27:10
– As you can see, not only the words of God as his promises are true and He is faithful to fulfill all. Said more than confident the younger brother. I do not know if you know, but there is another word that says:
God is not a man that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent. Does he said, will not do? Has he ever promised and not carried? – Numbers 23:19
– Damn! How cool! I did not know those words of God. How cool! God is Trembling same. Touched the girl's registry office agreed to the younger brother.